Estimate SQ/ticket/fruits(apple) amounts at each day in future.
Large difference with the true SQ data, many rewards are not predictable and not counted.
Now, only predictable incomes are included:
- continuous login bonus: 2(1 SQ),4(1 SQ),6(2 SQs),7(1 Ticket)
- Cumulative login bonus: 30 SQs per 50 days
- Weekly mission rewards: 21 fragments = 3 SQs, settled every Monday
- Mana Prism shop: 5 Tickets, settled at first day of every month
- Event rewards
- only include rewards of quests, 100 tasks or point tasks
- Permanent Extra Master Mission
- limited extra master mission not included
Others not included: maintenance compensation, campaign login rewards and other gifts directly sent to mailbox. These are not predictable and differ among each game server.
- Current held SQ/Ticket/Apple, 7 fragments = 1 SQ, 1 gold apple=2 silver apples=14.2 bronze apples
- Start date and end date
- Current continuous and cumulative login
- Day difference between current game server and JP server
- Whether to include weekly mission rewards
- Extra Master Mission: custom obtainable missions during selected dates
- Every mission shows the open date in JP, the missions outside the selected dates will display grey style
For each row:
- date/week, cumulative and continuous login
- cumulative SQ, Ticket and Apple
- the below
+xmeans the obtained count at that day
- the below
- opened events and summons at that day
Since many SQs are not and hard to predict, the result may be far from the true values. Anyway , just for fun.
If you have other reliable SQ data source or improvement advice, please tell me.