Search and Filters
The app provides search and filter functions at most pages.
Click 🔍 search button to open search input.
Custom Search Scope
If there is a ⚙️ setting button on the trailing of search input, you can custom the search scope. Take the search setting of servant list page as example:
- Basic info: servant id, name, illustrator, CV and so on
- Active skill: name and effects
- Class Passive skill: name and effects
- Append Skill: name and effects
- Noble Phantasm: name, upper name(ruby) and effects
Not include unimportant info like profiles.
If there is no such a setting button, only search the critical info.
Chinese Pinyin and Japanese Romaji
- for multi-language fields, all languages are included in search
- only partial critical fields support Chinese Pinyin and Romaji
Use space to split keywords.
- By default, use AND to combine keywords
A B C=
A +B +C= A AND B and C
+Bmeans MUST contain
+A +B= A AND B
-Cmeans MUST NOT contain
A -C= must A AND NOT C
A +B -C= MUST A AND B and NOT C
Click filter button to teh filter dialog. Take servant as example. List/Grid, sorting: display settings
- Costume: only show servants with costumes
- Basic profile filter: class, rarity, NP color and type, alignment, traits, gender and so on.
- User's plan status: dup servants, plan status, skill status and priority
- Buff/effect filter: see Buff Filter
- Inside one filter group, use the OR to combine
- you can check ☑️Match ALL button to change it
- All unselected=all selected
- Different groups use *AND to combine
- ☑️Invert Selection
You can choose whether to reset filter every time entering the list page.