v2 Release Note
The last version of v1 is v1.7.0, no updates anymore, the next version will be v2.x. And the dataset won't update either.
v2 is released! The service for v1 will be stopped until 2022/5/31, including account system, server backup and item&skill recognizer.
Because the incompatibility of v1 and v2, please make a manual backup before upgrading, we will only provide the basic migration for item and servant info. You can also import V1 data in "Home-Import".
- More detailed future event planning, incompatible with V1 data.
- Server backup/chaldea account system has been moved to another service provider, you have to register again.
- Android users must uninstall v1.x first before installing v2.
This upgrade brings Progressive Web App(PWA) support. Most of features have been migrated.
If you are inside China mainland, https://cn.chaldea.center is recommended, and set Chaldea server to CN.
However, the web app has pooooor performance, especially on mobile browser. Crash
You can download installer of preview version from github release for canary version(Preview), it will be updated once any code changed. Only Android/Windows/Linux available for canary version.
For Android, it has different package name, which means you can install both normal version and canary version.
There are two renderer, HTML renderer and CanvasKit renderer. Also you can specify the renderer in Settings, the change will take affect at next loading or page refreshing.
canvaskit renderer is used.
Uses a combination of HTML elements, CSS, Canvas elements, and SVG elements. .
- advantages: This renderer has a smaller download size, can use system fonts
- disadvantages: page layout may be broken, like incorrect font size calculation.
- advantages: fully consistent with Flutter mobile and desktop,
has faster performance with higher widget densityit's laggy and annoying.
- disadvantages: larger app size, especially the first loading. Need to download then render Google fonts at runtime. It may take several seconds before you can see the correct characters.
Automatically choose renderer by flutter.
The app supports all 5 official regions(JP/CN/TW/NA/KR) for gamedata. And also support other languages for app UI, like Spanish and Arabic.
However human translation is wanted for unreleased game data and UI text. If you are interested in helping translation or adding more language support, please contact me! Really welcomed!
How to help
See Help Translation for translation details.
You can help translation through:
- Github Pull Request
- Join Discord Channel, directly provide translation texts/files